Carpet stains and other types of discolorations can cause Home owners a great deal of frustration. One minute, you have a spotless stretch of pristine carpet flooring, and the next minute, it’s a tarnished floor covering that looks absolutely unsightly.
If you ever have the misfortune of having your carpet stained, don’t despair! Pro-Clean Technologies has the carpet cleaning and maintenance specialists with extensive experience in removing carpet stains. We are prepared to help you restore the original look of your carpet.
Hot Water Extraction Cleaning Method
The term “steam cleaning” is often used, but not very accurate when it comes to describing how hot water extraction works. In truth, steam is just a byproduct of the hot water being used to rinse the carpets. Pro-Clean Technologies uses a multi-step process when performing hot water extraction:
- Step one is to vacuum. Most cleaners skip this step thinking it won’t make a difference, don’t be fooled. Did you know that 75% of all soiling in your carpet is dry particulate soiling? Most of the dry particulate soiling can be removed with a vacuum.
- Step two is what we refer to as, pre spraying. Pro-Clean Technologies uses a natural wool safe approved chemical to pre spray. The added benefit is that there is virtually no odor. There is also a disinfectant added to all prespray.
- Step three is agitation. Agitation is accomplished by the use of a counter rotating brush that brushes the chemical into all the fibers of the carpet. The counter rotating brush also pull all unwanted fibers from the carpet, things like hair and string.
- Step four is dwell time. Most chemicals need time to work and you deserve the maximum benefits of the product you are buying.
- Step five is extraction. Once the chemicals have worked their way through, it’s time to get them out. We use up to 240 degree temperature water and a very powerful extraction machine to rinse and extract the chemicals and soiling.
- Step six is grooming. Grooming is necessary because it allows the carpet to dry evenly and in its natural position.
- Step seven is drying. Although our suction removes the chemicals and soiling there is usually a small amount of water left behind. Most carpets are dry within a few hours of cleaning.
Why Choose Pro-Clean Technologies for all your Carpet Cleaning Needs
Pro-Clean Technologies takes carpet cleaning very seriously. We are well-versed with all types of carpeted surfaces, so you can trust our technicians to be able to handle all types of carpet stains. If you are living in Dallas, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Southlake, North Richland Hills, Plano, Frisco or any surrounding area in North Texas, and are in need of our services, give us a call today, we’d love to hear from you.